MBA Class of 2023 (October 2021 Cohort)
Welcome to the ALUSB MBA application!
We have designed this application to be a unique experience, allowing you to reflect on how this MBA fits into your career and life plans, why now is the right time in your career for this programme, and why you would be a good addition to the class.
A few pointers to help you get started:
We value the following in ALUSB MBA Candidates:
- Clear leadership potential and the determination to grow as a leader.
- Intellectual preparedness.
- Pan-African ambition.
- Ability to contribute to the ALUSB experience.
Watch a quick video: Click here to view a short recording about how to apply.
ALUSB MBA Application Criteria:
- 5+ years of post-graduate work experience.
- Complete undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated career progression, with leadership potential.
- In full-time employment.
The earlier you apply, the sooner you will receive your admissions decision and be able to start working on your financial plan for this programme.
- Round 1 deadline: Monday 03 May 2021
- Round 2 deadline: Monday 21 June 2021
- Round 3 deadline: Monday 02 August 2021
If you have any questions at any time in the application process, please contact us at email@example.com / WhatsApp: +250 789 592 241.
We look forward to working with you!
ALUSB Admissions Team